Personal Perfection of ArchMerge
Place to be
Nemesis is just a name for a bunch of scripts. It is NOT a new distro.
After any ArchMerge installation or ArchMergeD installation for that matter I will run these scripts.
What will these scripts do?
- install all the fonts needed for the conky’s
- install more software from Arch repo
- install more software from AUR repo
- ttf-mac-fonts (Lucida)
- run hardcode-fixer afterwards
- Fix for the intel-microcode error
Then I will install my personal settings to my system. I find it very tedious to again and again do the same job after every new installation of ArchMerge and I do a lot of reinstalls.
I will go inside the folder ‘personal’ and install also those settings.
- creation of missing folders
- personal bookmarks added
- gnome-screenshot to jpg
- gimp settings
- sublime-text settings
- variety settings
- termite settings
- neofetch settings
- fixing the issue “unreadable inputboxes in dark themes”
Change the scripts to your liking
and make them your scripts